FARRARs LoTemp Solutions group provides pharmaceutical and life science customers with proven, engineered, integrated, controlled-environment solutions including bulk storage, blast-freezing, production freezers, and cold spaces (+5° C to -50° C) for product and process development facilities.
What We Do
LoTemp Solutions leverages deep-application expertise and a broad range of equipment and services to deliver walk-in systems that meet your precision-temperature needs and sustainability goals. We understand the challenges involved in maintaining cold-chain integrity and tight environmental specifications. We partner with you each step of the way:
- Planning the solution
- Installation and setup
- Validation services
- Training and technical support
We also support your solutions with our ongoing preventative and predictive services, currently serving over 200 walk-in chambers in the U.S.
Our solutions are ideal for companies committed to mission-critical refrigeration processes and storage for temperature ranges from 5°C to -50°C.
- Precision-climate walk-in chambers for laboratory, biobanking, biopharma, or clinical storage
- End-to-end planning and installation capabilities (engineering and project management)
- Scalable nationwide maintenance plans
- Remote preventative and predictive monitoring, including proactive technical response
Whether building a new facility or upgrading your existing one, your project requires careful consideration. Our services include:
- Professional engineering design and drafting
- Refrigeration controls systems with remote monitoring capabilities
- Installation and project management
- Technical support for service operations
- Ongoing monitoring, maintenance, and rapid-response service