Walk-IN: Low-Temperature Spaces
FARRAs LoTemp Solutions group provides pharmaceutical and life science customers with proven, engineered, integrated, controlled-environment solutions including bulk storage, blast-freezing, production freezers, and cold spaces (+5° C to -50° C) for product and process development facilities.
What We Do
LoTemp Solutions leverages deep-application expertise and a broad range of equipment and services to deliver walk-in systems to help meet your precision-temperature needs and sustainability goals. We understand the challenges involved in maintaining cold-chain integrity and tight environmental specifications.
We partner with you each step of the way:
- Planning the solution
- Installation and setup
- Training and technical support
We also support your solutions with our ongoing preventative and predictive services, currently serving over 200 U.S. chambers.
Our solutions are ideal for companies committed to mission-critical refrigeration processes and storage for temperature ranges from 5°C to -50°C.
- Precision-climate walk-in chambers for laboratory, biobanking, biopharma, or clinical storage
- End-to-end planning and installation capabilities (engineering and project management)
- Scalable nationwide maintenance plans
- Remote preventative and predictive monitoring, including proactive technical response
Whether building a new facility or upgrading your existing one, your project requires careful consideration. Our services include:
- Professional engineering design and drafting
- Refrigeration controls systems with remote monitoring capabilities Installation and project management
- Technical support for service operations
- Ongoing monitoring, maintenance, and rapid-response service