The demand for freezing and cold storage solutions that provide maximum density, flexibility, and material handling that optimizes workflow and process is critical.
To help meet the needs of biopharmaceutical manufacturing, bio-logistics and clinical trial customers, FARRAR™ is excited to announce a new offering in our -20°C to -80°C ultra-cold chamber reach-in series – the ULC-259!
- Is your current ULT freezer a limiting factor/bottleneck in production?
- Do you spend too much time taking freezers out of service for manual defrost maintenance, adding complexity to your process?
- Does limiting access to your freezers to allow them to recover from door opening inhibit your operations?
- Do you consider your material loading and unloading from your cold storage equipment inefficient because it is a product of the equipment you have?
The new ULC-259 offers the performance customers have come to rely on and more from our ULC family of fully redundant, forced air convection style freezers.
Webinar attendees will walk away with insights on:
- Bioprocessing industry trends: Growing demand for wide range but precise, temperature drug substance/drug product storage
- Advanced freezer technology: Impact of forced air convection on uniformity in wide temperature applications
- ULT wide temperature design limitations: Challenges current ULT engineering faces
- Material handling innovations that streamline workflow processes
This webinar is ideal for individuals involved in:
Biobanking and Biorepositories
Clinical Trial Kitting
Bulk Drug Substance Manufacturing
Cold Chain Logistics
Filled and Finished Biologic Drug Storage and Logistics