Meet the ULC-259
In 2019, in response to COVID-19, FARRAR answered the call from global manufacturers to provide freezer solutions (ULC-190 and ULC-311) designed for large, bulk commercial ultra-cold storage needs.
Today, drug manufacturers are challenged to develop and release new biologics at an unprecedented pace. Pivoting to meet global distribution demand is critical and requires optimization in manufacturing and distribution.
With the rapid growth of biologic based drugs, more cold storage optimized for material handling is needed for bulk drug substance, final drug product, biologic samples, lot samples, and clinical trial kits. To meet the needs of bio-logistics, biorepositories, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and clinical trial customers, FARRAR now offers the ULC-259.
Powerful Options Driven by Process
Engineered for high traffic/frequent access, the ULC-259 is the latest innovation in FARRAR’s ultra-low temperature freezer solution series. Designed for the demanding pull/pack/ship process, this new chamber innovation offers all the features and benefits pharma, biopharma, and biorepository customers have come to rely on with our current ULC-190 and ULC-311 plus intelligent racking and sliding drawer options. The forced- air refrigeration system provides unmatched temperature uniformity and rapid recoveries from door openings to the ULC family.
New ULC-259 Product Capability
- Designed with frequent access storage, clinical trial kitting, and logistics prep process needs in mind
- Ergonomically engineered for high-density storage and pull/pack/ship accessibility
- Chamber accommodates smart sliding racks and carts to minimize product/substance/sample handling
- Allows easy loading and pulling from the ground
- Intelligent drawer systems accommodate clinical donor bag and cryo box upright ULT racking, shippable packaging, bottles, and single-use bags and shells
- Maximized and organized storage density