Reliable Ultra-Cold Storage Chambers: Path to Speedy Temperature Recovery from Door Openings
With drug manufacturing moving at an unprecedented speed, pharma and bio-pharma industry experts are rethinking bulk cold storage overall. Should you be as well?
• Are you challenged by poor temperature recovery from door openings?
• Do you routinely put warm drug product in freezers?
• Do you maintain empty backup freezers in case a chamber goes down?
Make sure you're up to speed on the latest industry information about the complexities of ultra-cold storage — and the latest offerings to optimize your process.
Webinar attendees will walk away with insights on:
• How to ensure temperature uniformity and fast temperature recovery
• Ways to conserve footprint while increasing yield
• A strategy for alleviating empty backup freezers
Ideal attendees include:
• Bioprocess Engineers
• Director of Operations
• Director of Manufacturing
• Procurement Leaders
• Facilities Managers